Thursday, August 17, 2006

the spirit prejudist

A'rose from the unity of sublimation, humble is the way for those who seek it that way. As for me, i choose a lower level of inhibitions, to the extent of saturation for i roam the wilderness of thoughts unchained, in freedom and towards bliss. For the path i choose had a split even before i got on to it.

i Choose to be on the lighter side, on the understanding side, giving unto the expectancy of the spirit, i choose to be levitational. Strange are the ways of the spirit and the soul. Spirit is the fire that fuels the soul, soul is my divine messenger of the sub consciousness. my insight of My inner side, for much lay to be discovered of the ways of this messenger, for much lay to the social veil of hypocrisy, to this mask of pretension.

for as far as my feet lay on the ground, i lay connected to this pre fabrication of an excuse of a living loving existance in the miserable chains of corrupt minds and manipulative energies of my fellow corrupts. i would rather be a seeker of true existance than be existing with convention. for my rhetoric is subtle and my escape is inevitable. pardon my absence in your presence, but i am finding it hard to connect the moment of glory to ground zero.

this seemingly everlasting commotion is mystifying, my interstellar corrupts are too impressive...too infuential.. that my journey to the intercellular is being fuelled by a spirit now. welcome to a dreamers world of passion, of love, hope, lucidity and trust.

my subconscious, my path, my light on the other side of the tunnel, my beacon of solidarity, get me solitude not just in my immobility, but also in my sense perception...thoughs of harmony, your vibes. am i conscious or do i want to be conscious. my suspended state of animation beguile my disorientation, behold my ignorance, befit my exuberance and beset my aficionada.

you are aware of my mortification of feelings and redundancy of thoughts right now, let me invite you to a transcendence of sorts, unsorted and unglorified, unrealistic yet in the realm, unimaginable yet in your imagination, unstoppable yet in your grasp, unsettling yet surrendered, equivocal yet clear, persistant yet in patience, spiritual yet needs spirit ;)

No comments: